Companies that have successfully empowered their Managers have benefitted through flexibility and productivity and have generated strong financial returns for the company. It is therefore essential that Managers have knowledge of critical parameters of Cost, Quality, Productivity and Safety.
They must have a good understanding of how it all works and how it all should work.
It is in this quest that the CII Naoroji Godrej Centre of Manufacturing Excellence has designed this online module on “Efficient Production Management.”
- Providing an overview of the industry functioning of the myriad ways in which Production Management functions
- Imparting professional skills on key parameters of competitiveness,
- To equip them to play a more active role in decision-making processes connected with production management, systems, equipment and managing of men.
- This course would also help improve operations and plant performance by
- Systematic planning to improve efficiencies
- Data collection and monitoring process data against limits with an ability to identify the deviations
- Applying the concepts of operating limits for better reliability
- Enabling to arrive at solutions to improve yield, product consistency, and simultaneously reducing the inventory levels, quality deviations and cost of operations.
- Improving the utilisation of assets
- Basics of Production Management
- Capacity, Throughput and Capacity Utilisation
- Metrics and Methods for Measuring Plant Efficiency
- Efficiency Improvement Programs
- Reducing Leadtime
- Waste Elimination
- 5S Practices
- Visual Management
- Inventory Management & Control
- Setup Time Reduction
- Asset utilisation
- Metrics for asset utilisation – OEE
- MTTR & MTBF
- Basics of Total Productive Maintenance
- Understanding the basics of Quality
- Measurement of Quality
- Quality & Cost
- Zero Defect Production System
- Utilising Quality Tools (QC tools)
- Utilising SPC
- Concept of Built-in Quality for Zero defect
3.00 – 6.00 p.m on all the 3 days
Rs. 7500/- Per Participant + 18% GST – CII SSI Members & Individuals Rs. 8000/- Per Participant + 18% GST – CII Large & Medium Members Rs. 8500/- Per Participant + 18% GST – Non-Members
Discount: 10% on 2 or more nominations from an organization.
For registering your nominations, please write to Sonali Mirkar / Mayur Patankar
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Ms Sonali (email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr Kannan (email@example.com) for password to open the pdf.