Corporate Training on Lean Six Sigma Kaizen
Empower People with CSense Corporate Training Solutions
We are one of the renowned Corporate Training providers in the area of Lean Six Sigma and Kaizen. Our trainers have clocked over 6000 hours of Corporate Training. Our versatile team provides the entire spectrum of training solutions across various industries like Manufacturing, Pharma, IT Services, Telecom, BPO and other Services.
CSense Training approach is based on scientifically proven methodologies of Learning, which includes Learning by
- Listening – with Interactive Classroom sessions
- Playing – Games and Simulations that are exclusively developed for Corporate Learning scenario
- Observation – As-is process observation and Gemba Walk
- Teaching – Participants become faculty for select sessions
- Doing – Learn while you do. Hands-on Support in applying the learning with pilot applications.
Some of our Corporate Training Titles
Lean Six Sigma
- 2 Day Workshop on Lean Six Sigma for Leadership
- 8 Day Engagement LSS Black Belt
- 4 Day Workshop on LSS Green Belt
- 2 Day Training on LSS Yellow Belt
- 1 Day Awareness Program on Lean
- 2 Day Program on Lean Manufacturing Tools
- 2 Day Workshop on Value Stream Mapping Workshop
- 4 Day Workshop on True-Lean Green Belt
Minitab & Data Analysis
- 2 Day Workshop on Statistical Analysis using Minitab
- 1 Day Awareness Program on Statistical Process Control
- 2 Day program on Systematic Problem Solving
- 2 Day Workshop on 8-D Problem Solving
- Workshop on Design of Experiments
- 1 Day Program on Problem Solving using Poka-Yoke
- 1 Day Program on Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
Pharma Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- 2 Day Workshop on Robust Problem Solving Methodology for Pharma (In-line with Regulatory Requirements)
- 2 Day Training on Statistical Support in Problem Solving in Pharma
Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- 3 Day Workshop on Productivity Improvement thru 5S
- 2 Day On-floor work out on 5S Demonstration in Gemba
- 3 Day On-floor work out on Waste Identification & Elimination
- 3 Day Program on Problem Solving thru Kaizen
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- 1 Day Program on OEE & How to Improve it?
- Awareness Program on 8 Pillars & 16 Losses in TPM
- Awareness Program on Autonomous & Planned Maintenance
Statistics for Big Data Analytics
Quality Culture Building & Leadership Development
- 2 Day Training on Quality Conscious Career
- 16 Day Training & Hand-holding for LSS for Leadership
CSense provides certification to participants who satisfy the following criteria.
- 95% attendance in program sessions,
- scoring a minimum 70% in the written test conducted after the program and
- faculty’s feedback on participation.
We e adhere to these stringent requirements every time. Hence, our certification is highly respected and gaining significant respect in the industry.
Evaluation and Feedback
Our robust training feedback system comprises the end of training feedback as well as oral feedback during the sessions. We consider every piece of feedback as vital input towards achieving our vision – Enhancing the life of every individual and inspiring them to believe that wisdom isn’t alien.
With our structured questionnaire, we evaluate the program with respect to content’s relevance, session organisation and faculty’s delivery. Along with these outcomes, we apply statistical analyses to evaluate as well as to present the feedback graphically. We set a target score of 80% in each segment. The detailed feedback scores and graphical summary are shared with our clients and necessary learning is initiated.
Measurable Knowledge Transfer
Even though the training is all about absorption and application to daily life, we support Learning and Development enthusiasts by measuring the change in knowledge (measuring the knowledge transfer), by statistically validating the delta with before and after participant evaluation.