Quality is the only distinction between existence and extinction of a business. It is no longer an advantage.
Customers expect the highest quality, always and it has become a must-be requirement today.
The luxury of responding to customer complaints and awaiting their feedback is no longer available as they have multiple options to choose from and will do so at the first instance of dissatisfaction.
Objectives of the program
- Overview of Business Improvement Initiatives by way of
- Built in Quality
- Poka Yoke Designs
- Poka Yoke Mechanism
- Evolution of Defect Control
- Zero Defects Projects
At the end of this programme the participants will be able to understand how to
- Reduce customer complaints
- Get rid of recurring problems and failures
- Prevent losses due to defects
- Make your workplace safer
- Start your organisations journey towards zero-defects and zero-accident
Who can Attend?
Production / Quality / Maintenance / Development Managers from Manufacturing / Engineering /Automobile /
Chemical / Pharma / Food / FMCG / Services.
For Nominations and Enquiries please connect with
Mr Sanjay Kotkar – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile – 9833787791