Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Training Content
Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- What is Lean Six Sigma?
- Evolution of Lean, Six Sigma and other Quality Management Methodologies
- Why is Lean Six Sigma so effective?
Structure of Lean Six Sigma
Exposure, Complexity, Roles and Expectations from
- Yellow Belt
- Green Belt
- Black Belt
- Master Black Belt
7 Wastes of Lean
Is Lean all about elimination of waste?
How can you identify waste in your own process?
Taiichi Ohno‘s Check List of Waste.
- Over Production
- Over Processing
DMAIC – Over View
- What is your problem
- Understanding of problem
- Right sizing of problem
- Voice of Customer – Critical to Quality
- Process Maps & SIPOC
- Project Charter
- How to measure your problem
- What data do you need to collect
- Operational Definitions
- What is your process capability
- Why your process capability is poor?
- Root Cause Analysis
- Generate Solutions
- Proof of solutions Various
- Lean Six Sigma Solutions
- Action Plan
- Verification & Scale-up
- How to sustain gains?
- Control plan Control charts Documentation
- Experts who want to get into Process Improvement / Business Excellence domain,
- Managers, Team Leaders
- Entry level people, Engineers, students aspiring appreciable positions from the beginning of the career.